Yuriy Ivanytsky
март 2016.

Как перевести правильно термин на русский "bizzare delusion"?

Ответить
Ответить
Комментировать
Подписаться
2 ответа
Поделиться
АВТОР ВОПРОСА ОДОБРИЛ ЭТОТ ОТВЕТ

В целом, это фантастический бред, который может свидетельствовать, к примеру,  о парафрении. Он характеризуется нелепыми идеями, которые сложны для понимания даже людям в пределах одного народа и  культуры. Такой бред также нередко сопровождается онейроидными помутнениями сознания.

ЕГЭ ближе, чем кажется... Что мне с сегодняшнего дня делать, чтобы через 9 месяцев я успешно сдал ЕГЭ?Возможно ли сдать ЕГЭ на 100 баллов, готовясь самостоятельно (без репетиторов)? Почему экзамены ОГЭ/ЕГЭ длятся 3 часа 55 минут, а не просто 4 часа?Правда ли, что варианты на экзаменах (ЕГЭ/ОГЭ) легче тех, что дают при написании пробников?Какие самые простые и сложные ЕГЭ сейчас существуют?
Прокомментировать

A fallacy in which any action or matter , but tomorrow , I'll ask one person and immediately write , I think , but not sure what I wrote. ✌️✌✌✌✌

I am not sure You will be able to read this message as is, but You definitely can get the idea if you translate it.

You see, Your main problem is that a good part of the users of The Question do speak English good enough. In the modern world mastering English does not make you cool anymore - now it is nothing more than a means of communication. So, unfortunately, it is completely clear for many people here that You don't speak English, that You use Google Translate or something alike, and even that Your Russian input is written with errors at least in punctuation.

I can understand Your motives - indeed, maybe You find Yourself in a surrounding, in which pretending to speak English, to look like a foreigner is the only way to keep self-confidence. But You need to consider just how pathetic this looks. It is not bad not to know some language - indeed, one can develop her skills by learning and practicing. It's not even that bad to pretend you have some knowledge or skills You don't actually possess - sometimes this is life-saving. But it is not the best idea to continue doing this in such an obviously unprofessional manner, in a community which can discover the fake so easily.

For now, please, be closer to Yourself, for Your own good:-)

Ответить
Прокомментировать
Ответить