Теперь Кью работает в режиме чтения

Мы сохранили весь контент, но добавить что-то новое уже нельзя

What's the new Harry Potter book about?(spoilers alert)

ThequestionukHarry potter
The Question
Предприниматель, основатель TheQuestion.ru, журналист, BA Sociology, мама троих сыновей  · 6 авг 2016  ·
toniasamsonova

I haven't read the book yet, but that is what my son Timothey told me. He read it almost all (only a couple of pages left, but that is not important). So:

SPOILERS ALERT!

• It starts off  with the Albus Severus Potter (Harry Potter's son) arguing with his father on a platform 9 and 3/4. The Hogwarts Express is about to leave and his brothers are saying he will go into Slytherin. 

Next he is in Hogwarts and he's just met Scorpius Malfoy (Draco Malfoy's son). He is in the queue to be sorted into his house. Surprisingly he is sorted into Slytherin, just like Scorpius Malfoy...

Albus is just before his next year and he is just about to buy his equipment. His father gives him his present and it is his blanket from when he was a baby. Albus gets mad with his father and his father leaves him alone. That night he is on the stairs listening to his dad and he meets Delphi Diggory, a thief. In his next year on the Hogwarts express he escapes with Scorpius Malfoy and jumps off and goes to the old's people house, where he meets Cedric Diggory's father. They use his timeturner to go back in time and stop Cedric Diggory from trying to get the Triwizard Cup and end up going to several other alternate realities. In the last reality they realise Delphi Diggory is actually a dark witch trying to ressurect her father Lord Voldemort. Harry Potter trying to find them and finally meets up with them the day Voldemort kills his parents. 

To be continued.