Теперь Кью работает в режиме чтения

Мы сохранили весь контент, но добавить что-то новое уже нельзя

How do I build a website if I have never done that before?

СайтыThequestionuk
Lucy Land
Студент Авиационного Института, самоучка. Люблю узнавать что-то новое и необычное и...  · 4 авг 2016

I think, you can use tools in the Internet for this. There are many sites, which will help to do your own website. One of them is called wix.com. Simple tools, a convenient editor for images and a huge collection of the example's of other sites, will help you to create a site in the Internet. Also, there are websites, which can teach you how to create ones (codecademy, for example). Use google.com or yandex.ru for searching for all what you need.

Specialized in Marketing, consumer behavior & visual experiences in Digital Media. Draft  · 6 нояб 2019
Не беда, если вы никогда не занимались программированием и не создавали сайты, это не должно отпугивать или смущать вас.  Сейчас на просторах интернета есть огромное количество разных сайтов, и даже не думайте, что все они созданы опытными программистами.  Удивительно, но большая их часть сделана теми, кто не имеет технического образования и даже самой базы программирова... Читать далее
языки, поэзия, путешествия  · 26 авг 2016

Be creative. Just think, there was one who once started his own site with no asking here. Hope you can do the same. Believe in yourself and all comes true