What are the best food destinations in Europe?

1 августа
19:32
август

Copenhagen has established itself as a major foodie capital thanks to the emergence of New Nordic cuisine, pioneered by Noma. Often described as the best restaurant in the world, its chefs reimagine local ingredients in fresh, new manifestations.

Although historically England has been mocked for its culinary standards, London is currently a magnet for a new wave of international chef talent. A variety of traditions, techniques and tastes have penetrated the capital’s fabric and contributed to a new trend for a modern, global cuisine, with quality British produce at its centre. Head to East London for creative kitchens and designer dining rooms.

Tapas continues to be a cheap and tasty way to bar-hop around Spain’s beautiful cities. Juicy gambas, crispy patatas bravas and an infinite number of regional specialties can be found across the country from Madrid to Barcelona, and comes free with a drink in some places, such as Granada. San Sebastian is, arguably, Europe’s top food destination with more Michelin stars per capita than anywhere else. It is also home to two restaurants in the top 20 of the World’s 50 Best Restaurants – Arzak and Mugaritz – with two more, Asador Etxebarri and Azurmendi, within driving distance. However, it’s the quality of everyday food such as that available in the hundreds of pinxtos bars that make it on the gourmet traveller’s must-visit list. 

http://www.zosiaswidlicka.com

август

I think one of the best food destinations in Germany. Perfect beer, ideal sausages (also named Bratwurst). If you will be in a German restaurant you must try Quarkkaulchen, it is very and very tasty.

For me France is on the second place. One of the best wines in the world, the best baguettes in the world, nice cheeses and eclaires. Also you have to try French champange. Its taste is truly unforgettable. You shouldn't forget about croissants, when you'll have a breakfast.

Good luck!

P.S. I'm sorry for my English and possible mistakes in this answer, I'm just learning English.

Если вы знаете ответ на этот вопрос и можете аргументированно его обосновать, не стесняйтесь высказаться
Ответить самому
Выбрать эксперта
Ответить самому
Вопрос эксперту
август
Ответить самому
Вопрос эксперту