ПРАВИЛА ДОПУСТИМОГО ИСПОЛЬЗОВАНИЯ
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may use our Service. This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our Service.
You may use our Service only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Service:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Service;
- any equipment or network on which our Service is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Service; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We provide interactive services.
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use our Service, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the Service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate the Service we provide, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of our Service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the Service is moderated or not.
The use of our Service by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use our Service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using our Service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our Service ("contributions").
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- be accurate (where they state facts);
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and
- comply with applicable law in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promote sexually explicit material;
- promote violence;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- promote any illegal activity;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our Service. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Service;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Service;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you; or
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our Service (whether on our website or mobile application software).
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of Directive 2002/58/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 July 2002 concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector (Directive on privacy and electronic communications), the data controller is Znanie Company Ltd.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us.
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our Service or by corresponding with us by e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our Service, subscribe to our Service, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our Service and when you report a problem with our Service. The information you give us may include, but not be limited to, your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, personal description and photograph.
Information we collect about you.
With regard to each of your use of our Service (including visits to out website) we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Service to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Service safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Service about services that may interest you or them.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries from time to time.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others; and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if Znanie Company Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; and
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access our Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Service; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Our Service may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.